Ayeyi Fatao

You make me feel oh Lord
Like I never felt before
You torch my life and set me free
That is why I sing ayeyi fatao

You die for me oh Lord 
You came set the captives free
You turn my life and You set me free God
That is why I sing ayeyi fatao
 
Chrs
Ayeyi fatao, yeyie waaye…

We give You all the praise, we sing melody all day
You deserve the praise. Good things you have done
We lift You higher Jesus. For things You have done in our life
Only You deserve the praise. We are here to say. Ayeyi fatao

Ayeyi fatao, yeyie waaye…

You do us well Jesus. You alone deserve the praise
You show us Your favor. We give You all the praise
You promised us the front sidelines through your grace
We give You all the praise and You from Your throne baba You lift us up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Olu Akande | Bigger

Majesty