Olu Akande | Faithful


Olu Akande | FAITHFUL

For our God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

God is a faithful God… (so faithful…). God is a faithful God

Blessed be the Lord my rock and my strength. Who teacheth my hands to war. And my fingers to fight in the land of the living. God is a faithful God.

God is a faithful God. (Oh, most faithful God). God is a faithful God (You faithful to Your words). He is my strength in the land of the living. God is a faithful God.

Blessed be the Lord my rock and my shield. Who subject all my foes under my feet. And He watches over me, satisfy all my needs. God is a faithful God.

God is a faithful God. (Nobody like You Lord) God is a faithful God. (I depend on You…). He is my strength in the land of the living. (Ancient of day). God is a faithful God.

The lifter of my soul. You prepared me to shine. You are the song of my hope. You are the source of my joy. The righteous shall flourish. Like a tree by the water. Your grace is the source of my peace. (Abundant grace…). Oh God faithful is Your name.

You have promised to be here. (To be here Lord) You have always gone before us. (You lead the way Oh Lord). You have promised to bless us. (Abundant blessings). You provide all our needs. Jehovah Nissi Lord) …

You have always been with us. (Emmanuel). And Your glory shine in our lives. (Your glory shine). Your presence has filled this place. You are so faithful…

Faithful God… (Faithful is Your name. I could speak of Your love forever) … Faithful God…Oh Oh Oh Lord. God is a faithful God.


@ jitayomusic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayeyi Fatao

Majesty

Kedusha