Overflowing Joy | Official Video


Overflowing Joy

Hallelujah to our maker. Igwe (King). Hallelujah to our maker. Yaweh
Adoration to Your holly name. Dear Lord. Adoration to Your holly name. Erujeje (fearful God)
Let me see that smile on your face, okay now, let’s go

In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy.
Overflowing joy. In the presence of my King. Let me see that smile on your face
Overflowing joy. In the presence of our savior. The joy of the Lord.

In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy. There is joy of the Lord…

Surely goodness and mercy. Shall follow me. All the days of my life. Forever and ever. Oh no weapon formed against me. Shall will ever prosper. You will do a new thing. And it shall spring fort in my life.
In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy. Overflowing joy. In the presence of my King. Overflowing joy. In the presence of our savior.

Surely goodness and mercy. Shall follow me. All the days of my life. Forever and ever. Because I have You on my sides. Nothing is wrong with me. Salvation is my place. I prophesy. Favor is my package. I’m favored in Your presence.
In Your presence Lord. In the presence of Jah Jehovah. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy. Testimony overload oh.

Overflowing joy. In the presence of my King. Flowing straight into my life. Overflowing joy. In the presence of our savior.
Bridge: I can feel it oh oh oh. Jesus Christ naa my lover. Lord of lords. No more wiping no more sorrow. In our life. Ezenieze (King of kings) Jah Jehovah. Ezenieze (King of kings) Osanobua (God’s goodness and wealth). Obangiji (God of Universe) Jah Jehovah. King of kings.

In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy. There is joy of the Lord is our strenght…

Overflowing joy. In the presence of my King. Overflowing joy. I can see the excitement here. In the presence of our savior. Come join us and feel the joy.

In Your presence Lord. In the presence of Jah Jehovah. There is goodness and mercy. In Your presence Lord. There is goodness and joy. Testimony overload oh.
Overflowing joy. In the presence of my King. Flowing straight into my life. Overflowing joy. In the presence of our savior. I can feel it oh oh oh….


@jitayomusic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayeyi Fatao

REHOBOTH

Olu Akande | Bigger