Olu Akande | Divine Love Album


Divine Love Album: Olu Akande (Produced by Jitayo Music)



Track



1.    Rejoice

2.    Divine Love

3.    Awesome God

4.    Come Holy Spirit

5.    African Praise Medley

6.    Faithful Friend

7.    Want to Be 

8.    Worthy

9.    Move On





Track 1: Rejoice

When you have prayed and prayed again. And the mountain refuse to move. When troubles come and there’s no friend to lean on. Remember Daniel in the lion’s den. Remember Joseph in the foreign land. They have no friend, but God was with them. Rejoice in the Lord. Always.





Track 2: Divine Love

I will love Jesus Christ forever. Divine Love. I will love Jesus till I die. He gave His only son to die for me. His love is eternal. His love is forever. His love is agape. Divine Love.

I was a friend of the world. And enemy of God. But God loves me. He gave His only son. To die for me. What kind of love is this? His Love is eternal. His Love is forever. His Love is agape. Divine Love.





Track 3: Awesome God

I will praise Lord. Everyday of my life. You are awesome God. I will honor You. You are my salvation. I will worship You.

Oluwa Etobi (Lord You are so big). Etobi o. Etobi. Kose nitalefisakewe re o (Nothing can be compared with You). Etobi (You are big). Oluwa (Almighty God).





Track 4: Come Holy Spirit

Verse 1
The Holy Spirit came at Pentecost. He came in mighty fullness then. His witness thru believers won the lost. And multitudes were born again. The early Christians scattered o'er the world. They preached the gospel fearlessly. Tho' some were martyred and to lions hurled. They marched along in victory


Chorus
Come Holy Spirit dark is the hour
We need Your filling
Your love and Your mighty power
Move now among us stir us we pray
Come Holy Spirit revive the church today


Verse 2
Then in an age when darkness gripped the earth. The just shall live by faith was learned. The Holy Spirit gave the church new birth. As reformation fires burned. In later years the great revivals came
When saints would seek the Lord and pray. O once again we need that holy flame. To meet the challenge of today. Chorus. Revive the church today.





Track 5: African Praise Medley

I’m standing on the rock that will never fail. What about you. I’m standing on the rock that will never fail.

Jesus is the rock that will never fail. Daddy is the rock that will never fail. I am standing on the rock that will never fail me. Jesus is the rock that will never fail. What about you. I am standing on the rock that will never fail.

Awesome God. Mighty God. We give You praise. Awesome God. We give You praise. Mighty God. You are highly lifted-up. Awesome God.

Every living soul praise the Lord. Are you a living soul? I am a living soul I praise the Lord.

I didn’t know You honor me this way. You honor me this way. Thank You Jesus. Most high. Halleluiah to Your name oh. I didn’t know You favor me this way. Favor me this way. Thank You Jesus.

Only You I will serve. I have no other God. Only You I praise. I have no other God. To You only You I pray. I have no other God.







Track 6: Faithful Friend



Jesu lore otito to nfun ni layo o (Jesus is the only faithful friend that can give you joy). Moduro ninure molayo titi lailai (I will wait in Him and have everlasting joy) 2x

Vs 1.

Ara ile ewagbo o ero ona eyawa woran (All my household and pilgrim come and see)

Iroyin Pataki re o latodo Jesu u (The good news from Jesus Christ)

Ohun kohun tebafe o ebere ao fifun yin (Anything you ask, and He will give you.)

Tori Jesu loba aleselewi alewi lese ee (Because none of His words will not go unfulfilled)



Jesus is the faithful friend that can give you joy

Moduro ninure molayo titi lailai (I will wait in Him and have everlasting joy)



Ore fotisile ayo kosi ninu otimimu (Friend listing there is no joy in unhealthy habits)

Masagbere mo o wasodo Jesu agbaola (Sin no more, come to Jesus, He will save you).

Ore ayeyi o, won le tanni, won le dani (Friend of the world can deceive)

Sugbon Jesu ma lore ododo (But Jesus is the faithful friend)



Jesus is the faithful friend that can give you joy

Moduro ninure molayo titi lailai (I will wait in Him and have everlasting joy)

Jesu lore otito to nfun ni layo o (Jesus is the only faithful friend that can give you joy). Moduro ninure molayo titi lailai (I will wait in Him and have everlasting joy) 2x







Track 7: Want To Be (Eyinju Elodumare)

I wanna be where You want me to be. I wanna go where You want me to go. You wrote the script of my life. You direct and I act. I wanna be where You want me to be.

If You won’t profit by it. I don’t want to be in it. If it won’t bring You glory. I don’t want to be in it.  If it won’t proclaim Jesus. I don’t want to be in it. Because I just want to be where You want me to be.

I wanna be where You want me to be. I wanna go where You want me to go. You wrote the script of my life. You direct and I act. I wanna be where You want me to be.

If it will bring You glory. Oh God count me in. If it will proclaim Your name. Oh God count me in. If it will lift Jesus high. Oh God count me in. Because I just want to be where You want me to be.

I wanna be where You want me to be. I wanna go where You want me to go. You wrote the script of my life. You direct and I act. I wanna be where You want me to be.

Don’t wanna play another man’s role. Oh God help me. I wanna stay in my place. Oh God help me. I don’t wanna wonder away. Oh God help me. I just wanna be where You want me to be.

I wanna be where You want me to be. I wanna go where You want me to go. You wrote the script of my life. You direct and I act. I wanna be where You want me to be.







Track 8: Worthy

You are worthy to be praise. My redeemer. You are worthy to be praise.

Onto the Lord be the glory Great things He has done. Great things He has done and greeters things He will do.



There is none beside You Oh Lord. None as holy as You are.

We bless You Lord. Exalt You Lord. Magnify Your name.

Exalt His name. We bless You Lord. We magnify Your name.






Track 9: Move On Medley  (Trazile James)




Keyboard and Guitar

Dwight Ekow

Drum and Percussion

Ife Afaniya

Back-Up Singers

Yetunde Olaniun

Biodun Adebiyi




JITAYO Music Mission

Jitayo Music is dedicated to reach the world by standing in the gap and ministering the saving love of God. Our mission focus is to connect the listener’s heart to the throne of grace in God's glory.



Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter

jitayomusic










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayeyi Fatao

Majesty

Kedusha